I’m Takuto and this is our next week article.
1 There is an example about another planet in this article. Which planet is it?
2 How many and what kinds of examples which have already done are there in this article?
1 What should we do to stop global warming?
2 In your home town, what kinds of environmental problems are there?
1 precipitation・・rain, snow etc that falls on the ground, or the amount of rain, snow etc that falls
2 IPCC・・・・・Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
I like your discussion questions. As you know, there’re many problems caused by global warming all over the world. Recentry, the forest area in South America has been turning into desert. I’m concerned about it. Your article is so interfsting!!
Thank you Nori.
It was so difficult to chose article.
Your article is so good to argue the effect of the global warming of the Earth at the Reading Circles. I think everybody is interested in the global warming and your suggestion is quite right!!
This is a good article! We can discuss a lot:)
Your second discussion question is good!
We have to reflect on our daily problems.
good article! I’m looking forward Thursday!
Thank you every one!
1. What will it be happening when the temperature is increasing?
2. If warming continues, what could effects be happening later this century?
1. Have you ever thought about global warming before reading this article?
2. If iceberg in the North and South Poles continues to melt down, where will polar bears and penguins be running away?
1. polar : near the North and South Poles
2. species : a class of plants or animals whose members have the same main characteristics and are able to breed with each other
Your comprehension questions are good! I like them.
But I think everyone have thought about global warming before reading this article.
Your discussion questions are a bit too specific i think. But it’s going to be a good clue if you change a bit sentence!
Thank you for your advise. I think about it too much, don’t I?
1. What the heat cause?
2. Because of the global warming, how will the ecosystem change?
1. Recently, we often have really heavy rain in Japan. Do you think what the cause is?
2. What is your own way to stop global warming? I want to ask not normal ones but some unique answers!
1. glacier (n) – a large mass of ice
2. precipitation (n) – rain, snow etc. that falls
I like your discussion questions! We can discuss them a lot.
Your discussion question is so interesting. It’s a taugh question to find my answer!!
1. Where have some butterflies, foxes, and alpine plants moved?
2. If warming continues, what will become more common?
1. What could be causes of warming in your daily life? How do you promote it?
2. Why can’t we think about it seriously?
1. far-flung (adj) : very distant
2. sync<synchronization (n) : if things are in sync, they are working well together at exactly the same time and speed
I like your discussion questions. For especially, your discussion 2 is so interesting. To tell the truth, I’ve not thought about it too much so far. We need to think about it seriously to take over a beautiful enviroment for next generation!!
I also think your questions are good.
Does “it” in second question mean about global warming, doesn’t it?
1, What does global warming influence on sea level in present and in future?
2, What has Wildlife research scientist Martyn Obbard found?
1, If sea level rises, what will occur?
2, Do you think human being destroy eco-system? Why or why not?
1, pollinate—to carry pollen from a male part of a flower to the female part of another flower of the same type
2, spruce—an evergreen tree with thin, pointed leaves, or the wood of this tree
I like your discussion question 1. I think your question is so good!!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Google+ account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.