1, How did doctors take care the baby after she born?
2, Now, what is happening the baby at the age of 3?
1, Do you have any familiarity about HIV? If so, please tell it.
2, Is HIV popular in your country?
1, infection : to cause disease in someone by introducing organisms such as bacteria or viruses
2, eradicate : to get rid of or destroy something completely
▪Article’s Title: Mississippi Baby’s Remission Raises Hope for HIV Cure
1) Remission: (noun) a period of time when an illness is less severe
2) Eliminated: (verb) to remove or take away someone or something
1) What was happened in southern U.S state?
2) What did Deborah Persaud mentioned about child as being cured of HIV?
1) It says that ‘They say children who receive early, aggressive HIV treatment may not always have such a positive result.’ So do you think should they do this or not?
2) If you are women and pregnant, can you start using these drugs?
1. What did the doctor say about newborn girl who treated aggressively for HIV infection?
2. Why cannot the Doctor declare the child as being cured?
3. Why screening for AIDS virus in pregnant women is important?
1. How to increase screening for AIDS virus in pregnant women?
2. If HIV became a disease which can be cured completely, do you think all children can get cure? Why or why not?
1. heavens: a safe or peaceful place
2. declare: to announce or express something clearly and publicly, esp. officially
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.