This article is about marriage happiness.
“Here Is the Secret to Marriage Happiness”
Please read it and post your vocabulary, comprehension questions, discussion questions, and some comments.
Have a great weekend! 🙂
1) correlate: to show that there is a close connection between two or more facts, figures, and so on
2) interact: to communicate with somebody, especially while you work, play or spend time with them
1) What is strongly correlated with long-term marital happiness?
2) According to Ashley Randall’s research, what does couple tend to do?
1) Do you want to get married in the future? Why or why not?
2) What is the best way to get long-term marriage happiness?
Hi Yui, Thank you for sharing:) Your article is very interesting:) I think your all questions point out the main idea, so I agree with your opinion:p
Hi, Yui !
Thank you for giving me a great topic. I could learn about emotion btw male and female.
I enjoyed reading it. Your comprehension questions are good for us because we can find not only answer easily but also main ideas,I think.
Also, your discussion questions are good. I’m looking forward to discussing about it .
Hi, yui! Thank you for choosing that for me. hahaha. I’m interested in marriage and I want to have a happy married life. This article was very helpful for me. Thanks, yui;-)) see you tomorrow.
1) interaction(n) : communication with somebody, especially while you work, play or spend time with them
2) initiate(v): to propose
1) Why can married life of elder couples, who are from the Baby Boom and World War II generation, continue longer time than younger couples?
2) What is the most important secret for continueing a married life? Who should be careful more to marriage happiness?
1) What is the important when you decied to get married?
2) If your partner is not able to control his/her emotion when you guys argue a conflict of opinions, how do you solve the problem?
Hi, Yuka ! Your discussion questions are nice because they contain the main ideas in this article and talk about deep content.
However, I couldn’t understand your comprehension questions because of your cleverness.. both are composed of difficult and complicated structures. would you explain me these intention or answer tomorrow! I’m sorry over trouble!
Thank you for advice!!! Sorry that my Qs made you be confused… I think my grammer was not good:(( I’ll explain what I want to say tomorrow:) Mahalo~~~~
Hi Yuka! Thank you for posting questions and comments. I like your discussion questions, especially #1. I want to discuss about it! I guess that we can do good discussion:)
1) conciliatory: intended to show that you care about the feelings or opinions of someone who is angry or upset with you.
2) presume: to believe something to be true because it is likely, although not certain
1) What is the key point of happy marriage?
2) How does women tend to do when argue with husband?
1) Do you think couple argues is good for building a relationship? why or why not?
2) Can you tell your boyfriend or girlfriend flankly what you think?
Hi Anna, I like your comprehension questions:) I also thought the key point of happy marriage is the main idea in the article:) By the way, I have a question, what does Discussion Q2 mean?? Sorry that I didn’t understand what you want to ask and mean…
Hi, yuka. thank you very much;-) and I’m sorry. my english grammar is bad. so, it was difficult to understand my questions. ^^; thank you tatsuya for helping me.
Hi Anna! Thank you for posting questions and comments:) I like your comprehension questions. I think that there are some key points of happiness marriage in this article, so I need to read this article more to prepare the answers…lol
Hi, Yui:-) You’re welcome. I’m looking for interesting article like your article. but, it is hard to find it. you are good at finding!!
yes, I try to read this article more to discuss in class:-) Let’s work together!
Hi, Anna! I like your both questions. they are composed of simple sentence, but they contain the deep meaning.
☆Yuka! I think, anna’s Discussion Question2 means that you can or can’t say your opinion if you feel the complaints to your partner.
Hi Tatsuya, Thank you for telling me:) I understood because of you!! Thanks!!
Hi, Tatsuya! Thank you for your comments and Thank you for collecting my English. you’ve been very helpful. I should study english grammar more^^;;
compensate ; adjust for
milieu ; the environmental condition
intuitively ; in an intuitive manner
>How do men tend to feel if their partner feel negatively? Why?
>What should we do to make a good relationship between wife and husband?
>If your partner feel negatively, what should we do? How do you think which is better uniting partner’s opinion or saying that you want to say if you faced a difference of opinion?
>What do you think the best way to make the wonderful relationship between you and your partner? Why do you think so ?
Hi Tatsuya, thank you for posting your questions and comments:) I think your #2 discussion question is interesting. I want to discuss about “wonderful relationship” in my reading circle. I guess that everyone has different ideas about relationship. It’s a good question for us.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.